The Tarot has a long history because of this studying it can be superficial or in depth. This is a beginners class that will help people begin the process of studying the Tarot. It delves into picking your own deck and caring for your deck. We will cover learning the meanings of the cards and how to read them. There will be discussion on methods of creating your personal reference materials.
We will discuss –
- The Major & The Fools Journey
- The Minor Arcana & It’s Four Suits
- How each suit in the Minor Arcana corresponds to the element
- Creating Your Reference Source
- Layouts or Spreads
- How to read the cards
- Picking your Deck and Caring for it
The following will Class Supplies will be provided for Building Your Reference Materials –
2. Miniature Rider-Waite Deck
Please make sure to have something to take notes in.
This is a 6-8 hour class depending on class size.