The Tarot has a long history because of this studying it can be superficial or in depth. Introduction to the Tarot is a beginners class is to help people begin the process of learning about the Tarot, learning the meanings of the cards, picking your own deck, how to create personal reference materials, learning about different Tarot Spreads, how to read the cards, and care of your deck but also to make it fun
We will discuss –
- The Major & The Fools Journey
- The Minor Arcana & It’s Four Suits
- How each suit in the Minor Arcana corresponds to the element
- Creating Your Reference Source
- Tarot Spreads
- How to read Tarot Spreads
- Picking your Tarot Deck and Caring for it
Class Supplies for Building Your Reference Materials – (These are provided for physical classes)
1. Large Index Cards or Notebook
2. Keychain or Miniature Tarot Deck
3. Double sided tape
Please make sure to have something to take notes in.
Private classes are available via Skype and will be separated out into several sessions. This is a 4-6 hour class.